Quem sou eu

Minha foto
No blogue escrevo meus próprios textos (contos, crônicas, poemas, prosa poética) e também sobre os mais variados assuntos: literatura, cinema, viagens, gastronomia, amenidades, humanidades, música. Tudo que me toca. E que possa tocar os leitores.

segunda-feira, 26 de setembro de 2011

O poeta Robert Frost

The road not taken


Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
and unfortunately could not travel both
be one traveler, long I stood
and watched one of them as far as I could
to where it disappeared into the undergrowth.

Then took the other, as just as honest,
and having perhaps the best reason
because the pastures were more floods
and asked to be tour
but who had been there
they had been worn almost like really

and this morning both alike tended
leaves no footprint on blackened turn.
Ah, let the first road for another day!
And even knowing that a path leads to another,
I doubted if I should ever come back.
And I'll be telling this with a vision
somewhere, by the times to come;
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,
I took the one less traveled by,
and that has made ​​all the difference.

Robert Frost (1874-1963)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário